You definitely need to try cabbage juice for ulcers, gastritis, and H Pylori.
It is a powerhouse of vitamins, minerals, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Cabbage does not have a strong flavor so it is easy to put on any other food.
I have had some issues in my life.
Cabbage juice has a long history of helping digestive issues, particularly ulcers and inflammation.
It is loaded with vitamin K, vitamin C, folate, manganese, vitamin b6, and calcium.
Did I mention that it's one of the cheapest vegetables you can buy?
If you have digestive issues, it is a good way to reduce gastric issues.
Cabbage Juice for Ulcers and Gastritis
I had had a problem with it, but I thought I would have it. Well, it did not.My symptoms were the following:
- Stomach bread (morning was the worst)
- Burning stomach
- Weakness in the morning
- Nausea when I tried to eat
- Burping
- Tired
- Anemia
- No appetite
- Classic gastritis and ulcer symptoms I knew I needed to address.
I would have cut out the harmful foods that would irritate my stomach and start eating Paleo Autoimmune which cuts out anything that would cause inflammation.
Each morning instead of having coffee, I started juicing some fresh cabbage with a juicer.
The quality of juicer is important so you do not waste as much vegetable.
I just waited for the cup of fresh cabbage juice
Within 2 days my stomach stopped burning and the morning bread was gone. My appetite is slowly coming back and I'm ready for lunch.
This study shows how quickly cabbage juice can be repaired stomach ulcers and gastritis, patients drank cabbage juice daily and most of the patients treated with antibiotics and pump inhibitors.
I'm a full believer in the power of cabbage juice.
To be honest I did not mind the taste of Himalayan salt it was quite good. I do not enjoy cabbage in general though.
(This article contains additional information that you may need)
Benefits of Cabbage
Cabbage contains polyphenols which are strong antioxidants that help remove radicals from the body.Lowering free radicals helps to reduce diseases such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
Cabbage also contains silicon and sulfur which helps to get nutrients to the cells and remove waste.
It has a benefit of clearing skin conditions and acne.
You will need a juicer
You can still get a lot of things in your stomach. I just wanted the juice for my stomach while it healed.We used the Breville Juicer and it is a powerhouse to get the juice out of the cabbage.
My kids love throwing the apples in the juicer after I use it for cabbage.
I find this really easy to get rid of, I can get it cleaned in 30 seconds after I make my juice.
I've had other things in my life that have been a break for me.
If you have used cabbage juice for ulcers and gastritis with success,

No comments:
Post a Comment